April 3, 2020
This week SPUSD distributed more than 1,000 Chromebooks to students and families. Thank you to our staff members who planned and carried out this important responsibility to help our students transition to an Independent Study Distance Learning Program.
If you missed the distribution times this week, SPUSD will be offering a drive-thru, pick-up service outside of the District Office Board Room, Monday, April 6 through Thursday, April 9 from 8:00 a.m. - 10 a.m. Enter the District Office parking lot from Fairview Avenue where you will be directed to the drive-thru line for distribution. You will not need to leave your car to pick up a device.
Starting Monday, April 6, the SPUSD tech hotline will be live. Please call 805-285-2526 for technology assistance. In addition, you may email tech support for your school at the following email addresses:
- Arroyo Vista: AVtech@spusd.net
- Marengo: MRtech@spusd.net
- Monterey Hills: MHStech@spusd.net
- South Pasadena Middle School: SPMStech@spusd.net
- South Pasadena High School: SPHStech@spusd.net
- District: email@example.com