On Monday, March 30, South Pasadena Unified School District (SPUSD) staff distributed more than 425 Chromebooks to students to help prepare for the SPUSD Independent Study Distance Learning Program (ISDLP) slated to begin on April 6.
Thank you to everyone who attended for maintaining a safe environment and for following social distancing protocols, including SPUSD staff members who were outfitted with masks and gloves to fend off the spread of coronavirus.
Most homes are equipped with devices and internet access that may be used to access the ISDLP. If students do not have access to devices, then they may pick up a Chromebook outside the SPHS library during the following dates and times:
- Students in grades 6-7: Tuesday, March 31, 8am-11am
- Students in grades 8-9: Tuesday, March 31, 12pm-3pm
- Students in grades 10-12: Wednesday, April 1, 8am-11am
- Students in grades Pre-school-5: Wednesday, April 1, 12pm-3pm
- Students in grades 6-12: Thursday, April 2, 8am-11am
For anyone who misses the scheduled distribution times, please contact email@example.com. To the extent possible, arrangements will be made to coordinate an alternate check-out time through the District office.
For more information, contact: South Pasadena Unified School District, Office of the Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org